Research shows that people who use their Strengths are:
– 6 times as likely to be engaged in their jobs
– 3 times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
– Have a 7.8% greater productivity
If you are the owner of a business, a manager or just work in a team, and those stats aren’t enough to convince you to focus on Strengths, then the below stats definitely will:
Teams that use their Clifton Strengths are:
– 10-19% as likely to be engaged in their jobs
– 14-29% increase in profit
– 14-29% increase in engaged employees
– 26-72% lower turnover
In this engaging and insightful keynote, Jess addresses:
- Positive psychology; what is it and how do I use it?
- How to increase profits, sales, customer engagement, employee engagement AND productivity, just by focusing on what you and your team are naturally good at.
- How to identify you and your teams natural talents and turn them into strengths.
Based on over 40 years of research from Gallup, this session will challenge your audience to break conventional thinking of focusing on weaknesses and encourage them to shift their thinking to a strengths based approach.
This keynote from Talent to Strength was voted #1 session at the Healius annual conference in 2019. Jess has also presented to ING, Business Chicks, Virgin Active, Capital Chemist, Terry White Chemmart and Kerwin Rae, just to name a few.
No posts found